Big Yellow Group

BYG: 1,211.00 -29.00 (-2.34%) delayed: 24 Feb 2020, 17:30

Trade now
Bid Price 1,211.00 High Price 1,243.30
Ask Price 1,213.00 Low Price 1,211.00
Open Price 1,234.00 Spread 0.16%
Prev Close 1,211.00 Volume 159,788

Big Yellow Group Share Price

Intraday
Historic - 6 months
>> Advanced Big Yellow Group Charts >>

Big Yellow Group Share Price Information

Name Big Yellow Group
Epic BYG
Sector Specialty REITs
ISIN GB0002869419
Activites Big Yellow Group plc is the UK's brand leader in self storage. Big Yellow now operates from a platform of 100 stores, including 25 stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage, in which the Group has a 20% interest. We own a further thirteen Big Yellow self storage development sites, of which six have planning consent. The current maximum lettable area of the existing platform (including Armadillo) is 5.7 million sq ft. When fully built out the portfolio will provide approximately 6.6 million sq ft of flexible storage space. Of the Big Yellow stores and sites, 98% by value are held freehold and long leasehold, with the remaining 2% short leasehold.
Index FTSE 250
Latest Share Price (p) 1,211.00 Net Gearing (%) 24.89
Market Capitalisation (£m) 2,072.52 Gross Gearing (%) 26.07
Shares in issue (m) 167.14 Debt Ratio 23.77
P/E Ratio 15.84 Debt-to-Equity Ratio 0.88
Total dividends per share (p) 33.20 Assets / Equity Ratio 1.35
Dividend Yield (%) 2.71 Price to book value 1.84
Dividend Cover 2.33 ROCE (%) 8.60
Earning per share (p) 78.30 EPS Growth (%) -7.88
52-week high / low (p) 1,245.00 / 926.50 DPS Growth (%) 7.79

Big Yellow Group Broker Views

Date Broker Recommendation Price Old Target Price New Target Price Notes
11 Feb Peel Hunt Hold 1,211.00 1,150.00 - Reiterates
05 Feb Peel Hunt Hold 1,211.00 1,150.00 - Reiterates
05 Feb Numis Reduce 1,211.00 1,026.00 - Downgrades
27 Jan Liberum Capital Hold 1,211.00 1,100.00 - Reiterates
23 Jan Berenberg Hold 1,211.00 950.00 1,170.00 Reiterates
>> More Big Yellow Group Broker Views >>

Big Yellow Group Director Deals

Date Director Type Volume / Price Trade Value
16 Dec 2019 James Gibson Sell 2,400 @ 1,182.60p £28,382.40
09 Sep 2019 Nicholas Vetch Sell 411,660 @ 1,068.00p £4,396,528.80
23 May 2019 Adrian Lee Exercise 2,960 @ 608.00p £17,996.80
22 May 2019 James Gibson Exercise 1,480 @ 608.00p £8,998.40
18 Mar 2019 Nicholas Vetch Sell 375,407 @ 984.48p £3,695,806.83
>> More Big Yellow Group Director Deals >>

Big Yellow Group News

>> More Big Yellow Group News >>